To move people more efficiently and securely while minimising congestion and pollution, Trapeze’s integrated taxi management system benefits passengers, taxi drivers, dispatch centres, multi-fleet Transport Authorities and third-party taxi operators.
The Taxi eHail Automated Management System (TEAMS) delivers:
“These features have led to more efficiency, a better customer experience and smoother operations, resulting in savings of more than 500 million Dirham.”
Tariq Ismail Mohammad, Deputy Director & Manager, Transportation Systems - Dubai Roads and Transport Authority.
Read how one of the world’s fastest growing cities uses Trapeze TEAMS to effectively manage the Dubai Roads and Transport Authority’s fleet of more than 10,000 taxis.
Trapeze TEAMS – Taxi and eHail Automated Management Solution – delivers better service and outcomes for operators, drivers and passengers.
Manage efficient dispatch, maintenance scheduling and driver supervision.
Taxi booking software shows arrival times and fare driver and taxi ID, live tracking, helps track lost items.
Multiple languages translated instantly enable clear passenger-driver communication for ease of travel.
Route guidance optimises trips to avoid delays, ensuring most efficient point-to-point travel while maintaining paid kilometres.
REAL TIME MONITORING
Safer journeys through driver behaviour monitoring including speeding alerts, certification status and training records.
Business intelligence dashboards monitor performance and report objective measurements.
TEAMS technology tailor-made for taxi delivers improved outcomes to all taxi stakeholders.
The TEAMS solution is uniquely developed to help improve on a regular taxi passenger experience.
• Ride-sharing, providing customers with a lower-cost solution for travel
• Driver ID/photo, driver authentication and camera integration for safety and peace of mind
• Making payments easily with multiple currency options via all payment types and with QR code receipts
• Customer Connect solution allows communication with the driver in multiple languages, meter trip information and more
• An Infotainment solution provides in-car entertainment options for passengers
• Reduced customer wait times through mapping engines that direct drivers to destinations via the fastest route possible
• Customer surveys to provide feedback on trips for insight into what your customers are thinking
Ensuring the satisfaction of your drivers can reduce costs, increase revenues and improve the passenger experience.
• Direct two-way communication between driver and control centre improves safety and increases efficiency
• Speeding alerts ensure the driver avoids fines and drives more safely
• The system allows drivers to generate more income for their families and their employers
• A display for drivers monitors real-time performance against daily targets
• Proven hardware means more time on the road and less in the workshop, increasing motivation and revenues
• Heat-mapping ensures drivers find fares quickly and efficiently while minimising downtime
Specifically designed hardware and software maximises system performance and increases operator revenues.
• Driver displays designed and prove to operate efficiently in extreme heat with minimal downtime and failure rates
• Heat mapping ensures drivers are routed to the best location to increase paid kilometers and maximise revenue
• Automatic toll gate detection avoids driver intervention and ensures compliance
• Multiple features and dashboards help detect and prevent black trips
• Shop, discount, ride-sharing, charity donations and other out-of-the-box features designed to help increase revenue
• Increase customer satisfaction to attract market share into taxis versus other modes of transport
Targeted capabilities help authorities regulate the taxi market while increasing franchisee growth.
• Manage revenue by identifying and preventing black trips
• Reduce maintenance frequency and cost with reliable hardware purpose-built for taxi
• Vehicle intelligence provides security via cameras and real-time driver behaviour monitoring
• Streamlined operations help franchisees increase profits while generating revenue
Tariq Ismail Mohammad, Deputy Director and Manager, Transportation Systems
Dubai Roads and Transport Authority.
Khaled Al Nuaimi, Taxi Technical Support Section Manager
Dubai Roads and Transport Authority
Adel Shakeri, Transportation Director
Dubai Roads and Transport Authority