The Operations module within Trapeze’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system automates and facilitaties bus operations.
This module comprises five sections: roster, dispatch, driver touchscreens, performance monitoring and timesheet.
- The rostering tool is a complete system for managing shifts, rosters and award interpretation.
- It lets you optimise the final roster to minimise overtime and pay penalties, manage driver shifts and adjust for driver unavailability for leave and fatigue.
- The dispatch tool gives you a complete real-time view of all vital information on one screen.
- It gives your dispatch staff complete driver management ability and speeds up the vehicle assignation process that takes into account yard position, workshop requirements and route requirements.
- Driver touchscreens empower drivers to view rosters, log vehicle defects, volunteer for overtime and view their assigned vehicle and yard position from remote locations.
- This saves time and removes the need to consult with counter staff.
- The performance monitoring solution measures staff and company performance and customer satisfaction.
- The tool supports the real-time tracking of performance issues and corrective actions, helping you meet your contractual obligations and government regulations.
- Update timesheets with a click of a button as changes happen in dispatch, such as drivers calling in sick or splitting shifts.
- This gives you a real-time view of operations and an electronic record that can be communicated to payroll.
You might also be interersted in these other ERP system modules: