In mid-March 2017, Trapeze was presented the Smart Mobility UAE Award at this year’s Smart Mobility UAE Congress in the United Arab Emirates in Dubai. The congress is held annually in collaboration with the IRF Geneva (International Road Federation).
The UAE Award was presented as a distinction for our Be-in/Be-out ticketing solution (BiBo), which Trapeze is currently marketing intensively in the Arabian region.
Trapeze won the award in Dubai with its innovative ComfoAccess® BiBo solution against renowned competitors from the passenger transport industry. The jury with its prestigious panel of international members rated the Trapeze solution as a trend-setting contribution to convenient and cashless mobility.
Benefits offered by ComfoAccess®
Our ComfoAccess® ticketing solution is currently in the roll-out stage. Applied in transport companies, it improves the mobility experience of passengers in a comprehensive manner:
- The passenger’s SmartCard or Smartphone, provided with the proper App, is their ticket to ride: No ticket purchase required in advance, no confusing fares to bother you
- No gates, no check-in: just board and ride
- Automatic registration of use: The system registers the trip as soon as the Smartphone starts its ride with the vehicle
- Accurate charging: Trips are charged exactly according to how they were made, and settled by the method of payment chosen
The UAE Award was presented on 14 March 2017 for innovative concepts, products and solutions promoting the competitiveness of the high-tech industries engaged in the field of mobility and also those showing new paths for future mobility. The Arabic Emirates are aiming at designing the mobility of the future in a more competitive, social, safe and environmentally friendly way.
The following companies were distinguished in the individual categories:
- Saferoad Information Technology Co. LTD in the category “Best Use of Technology for Improved Traffic Safety”
- Trapeze Group in the category “Best Use of Technology/Initiative for Improved Efficient and Connected Travel”
- Volkswagen in partnership with Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority in the category “Best Use of Initiative for Improved Traffic Safety”
Originally published by Trapeze Europe: http://www.trapezegroup.eu/news/trapeze-receives-smart-mobility-uae-award-for-comfoaccess